Monday 23 July 2012

All things bright and beautiful....

It is no secret that I am a magpie. Anything pretty and sparkly will always catch my eye and this can be quite problematic as I am sure you can imagine.

Current fascination (obsession) is this fabulous bangle which is from the Carat range, as stocked by Tombland Jewellers , the only stockists of Carat in East Anglia!



Its the spitting image of a stunning diamond bangle which I have been seriously lusting after for a long time, but as Carat's stones are "laboratory grown diamond simulants" it is a fraction of the price.  Carat's aim is to create stunning pieces that people will wear and enjoy - to not have to keep hidden in the safe under lock and key.  I have my eyes on several pieces currently... The magpis is relishing!
 
For obvious reasons Carat won't share their magic secret, quite frankly, who cares... If it looks this good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment