Sunday 22 April 2012

Friday Frolics...


Friday afternoon saw us visit one of my favourite spots in Cape Town - Camps Bay. The sun was shining, we had the urge for pizza with a view, so what better excuse?!

Nestled under the Twelve Apostles with perfect views of Lions Head, Camps Bay is affluent and chic, trendy and buzzing, but perhaps most importantly for me - it's sheltered. None of that pesky wind which howls on our part of the west coast!!!
I love going to Camps Bay. I could sit and people watch for hours, or gaze wistfully into estate agent windows, dreaming of a day that I too may own a stunning white house in the cliffs.
Pretty girls and models, tanned and taut males, families, tourists and locals - everyone adorns the wide and sandy beaches or fills the street cafes, bars and restaurants relaxed and happy, basking in that wonderful Camps Bay feeling.  It is a must visit if your ever in the Western Cape and if your local, but haven't been for a while, I urge you to get back down there. Its marvellous for the soul! 

No comments:

Post a Comment